Benign facts such as age, marital status, location, etc. History of life until now. Bad puns.
Ten Things About Me:
- I won the award for most eggs found at this year’s family egg hunt. That may not seem like a big deal, but we had two participants under the age of 21 this time, and they can move quickly.
- National Novel Writer’s Month winner for the past six years.
- I know craft stores so well I’ve actually been confused for someone who works there.
- I have a hard time doing nothing. This means cross stitching while watching TV and a book of word search puzzles in my purse.
- I am that person who brings a book into a restaurant and settles in for a leisurely lunch.
- XBox? Facebook apps? Hidden object and time management games from Big Fish? Love them all.
- When I don’t have to be up, afternoon is my morning.
- I have a case of Coke and a soda maker at home. I’m still going to hit the drive-thru for a fountain drink.
- The local librarians know me. No, I don’t work there.
- Windows down + radio up + picnic lunch + no idea where I’m going = weekend afternoon